How to hack your first job in web development and start your IT career successfully? This time we have with us great speakers from Kyndryl, Dataddo, and Techloop. The Demo Day is an evening of speeches, inspirational talks by great tech companies, and an opportunity to meet talented junior web developers. Join us at the Coding Bootcamp Praha for this special event:
3 Inspiring speeches
6 Final team projects
4 Hours of networking and fun
DEMO DAY #17, 1 April 2022 at 15.00
Batch #17 of the Coding Bootcamp Praha started in January 2022. In only 12 weeks our students learned how to develop web applications. Demo Day is the last day of their great adventure, where they present the highlight of their work - the Final Team Project. Are you interested in their hard work? Looking for a new talented developer? Thinking of signing up for a coding bootcamp? Join us at Demo Day!
14.45 - 15.00 Registration 👈
15.00 - 15.15 Welcome Remarks by Jana Večerková, Coding Bootcamp Praha 🙋♀️
15.15 - 16.00 Hacking your first job - Inspirational Talks by:
- Jan Procházka, Kyndryl - “How we make processes in companies smarter.”
- Veronika Prášková, Dataddo - "How do we onboard new team members and evaluate their progress in the first year?"
- Andrew Elliott, Techloop - "Top tips of what not to do during interviews."
16.00 - 16.15 Coffee Break
16.15 - 17.30 Presentation of the Final Student Projects 💬
- Store it: Storage. Book storage space.
- Who Cares?: Charity. Connecting volunteers with people who struggle.
- Dissolvd: Movies. Rate movies more transparently.
- Share your travel: Travelling. Offer space in your luggage.
- SmokyBar: Ordering. Management system for hookah lounges.
- LFY: Gaming. Connecting players with teams.
Hybrid Event - Join in person or online
This is a hybrid event that can be attended in person or through Zoom:
In-person: HubHub, Panská 2, 110 00.
Online: The link will be sent to you after you register. In order to keep it vibrant and lively, we will ask you to turn on your camera.
Entry: The event is free but prior registration is required.